Friday, March 6, 2009

My Stock is Worth...

If you bothered trying to answer this question you probably have lost hair, weight, and are hooked on some antidepressant drugs. In addition to the added weight of decreased home values and an unstable job market, you may be belly up on the floor. Fear not though I have solutions for all...OK maybe not hair loss one as you know I struggle in this area (but you can call my cousin to get that fixed)

However did you know that antidepressants cause weight gain, decrease your sex drive, and can make you feel lazy and stupid? Gee that sounds like fun, yet this market rakes in over $15 Billion annually so obviously there's a demand for it somewhere. My alternative solution to save you money and increase your health is to instead try exercising, taking more vitamin B, and use a natural supplement like St. John's wort. It takes more work than popping a pill and isn't 100% effective, but neither is 32% success rate of drugs.

No comments: